Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE MAN I LOVE

A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY BELOVED ROGER
What an adventure we are both on and what a joy it is to share this adventure with the man I have been married to for 33 years.



Roger is:
An amazing husband
A loving father
A great friend
Thoughtful
Considerate
Very loving
Easy going
Dreamy
Suave
A good cook
Quite adventurous
A lover of all things 'train'
An avid reader
An avid TV watcher
Much more ! ! !
All those that know Roger love the way he is. Sometimes I would like to change things, but then I realise I'm far from perfect myself!!
My Darling, may you have a day FULL OF SURPRISES. They're coming and you don't know anything about them!! (More to follow for my blog readers!! - photo's too I hope!)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Happy birthday Roger! You have a very special family that loves you dearly!
Enjoy those surprises to come, I can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful - hope you had and have a wonderful time.
Ann