Friday, December 15, 2006

My Thursday

I left home on the 9.45am train to go to my friend Christina's place in Stetten to have my hair cut. I've only had my hair cut by Rabinna twice and now she is giving it up. She cuts hair so well. Oh well, I'll just have to be on the look out for someone else!

I then caught the train into Basel and met Tara. We had lunch together for the last time. Tara is heading back to Abu Dhabi with her husband Nigel. They have been in Basel since June and when they first arrived, only thought they would be here for 1 month. It has been great getting to know Tara and spending time with her. She is having a baby in June, which is very exciting. I'm going to miss our little outings together. There's always email, but somehow it just isn't the same. I much prefer the face to face!

Farewell dear friend Tara and blessings on you for the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh & btw, i've added you to my editors list for jocelynspace so you can post on my blog if you want :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wishes! Thank you too for your friendship. I will miss meeting up with you for our Monday walks and Thursday teas, as well as going to Schopfheim. I will miss our chats and will remain in contact.
God bless.
Tara