Saturday, December 16, 2006

Our Children

Glenda and Tom moved into their own home today. We have been thinking of them and wondering how they got on. It is a very exciting time for them. Tim and Amy were going to help them out, as were some of their friends and Tom's family.

Jocelyn arrives here on 23 December. We are all getting very excited. I am going to have to keep myself busy or I will go crazy waiting.

Jocelyn has been in Osaka, Japan for the past 3 months teaching English. She's had a wonderful time and it has given her an opportunity to speak Japanese. She learnt Japanese at school and didn't really well. I think she has a gift with languages. We'll have to try her on th Deutsch!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to hear from you again!
I stop by your blog on a regular basis, but I was having trouble leaving a comment.
You write so well, I always enjoy hearing where your going and what your doing!

Anonymous said...

Glad that we got the 23rd mix-up cleared. Can't wait to see you on Friday & I don't mind that there's no photos. I'll get to see it all with my own eyes soon!! I'm always forgetting my camera too!