Monday, March 05, 2007

ANSWER !

To......Guess what we're looking at.

Congratulations Glenda and Esther. Glenda's been to Europe and Esther lives in Japan. Say no more! Thanks Pat for being the first to at least try.

Jocelyn took the photo of us and we are looking up at the departure times for the trains leaving from Munich. But I think the photo's rather cute, don't you?!!

(It's funny, I really thought more people were reading my blog !) I probably should just give up.

Oh, and by the way, we do have a son. His name is Tim. He NEVER leaves a comment on my blog. BUT when I talk to him on the phone he tells me it appears we are having too much fun here and not enough work. If only he could visit.

More later.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Congrats to the winners!
Don't you dare give up blogging - if the number of comments left on ones blog were a true indication of how many readers you have, I should have packed it in a long time ago! It's all those lurkers out there who never leave a comment that your writing for - please press on!