Thursday, March 22, 2007

IT'S STILL SNOWING !

On Tuesday I tried to post a photo someone had taken of the snow in Zurich. It was beautiful. Anyway, I couldn't. Sorry. But the snow is falling again this morning and it is so beautiful. We still quite get used to it, probably because we haven't had much this winter!

Roger has come down with a bad cold and I am struggling to fight mine off! I had a good Deutsch conversation lesson with Eliane yesterday. She is staying with her parents whilst Jakob is away in the US. Little Noah is changing rapidly and as always is so very cute. Eliane is so patient and kind with me, a very slow learner.

We took lunch to our Youth Pastor's home and shared it with David and Simea and gorgeous and very funny little Leah (17 months old). We always enjoy catching up with David and Simea and don't do it enough.

By the time we got home it was after 4pm! Roger went straight back to be.

TODAY we will catch up with our dear dear friends Jack and Deanne who are back from LA and will be here in Loerrach for 3 months. It will be such a joy to see them both.

TONIGHT we will go to the Centrepoint AGM (our English speaking club in Basel). We have to make sure we don't make eye contact with Lillian or Lorriane, or we will be put on a committee!!

I'll have to see if I can find a snowing picture for all you Aussies to enjoy.

No comments: