Friday, March 30, 2007

Thursday Night

Much too tired to be posting really! I must crawl into bed soon. Have had a quiet evening doing nothing much (unusual for me). Roger is in Basel for the second performance of the English Seminar Choir that he is in. I went last night.

They're performing "Sacred Choral Music from Byrd to Stravinsky". All to much for me I'm afraid. Just as well the programme was only 50 minutes. I couldn't stand anymore. Will this music be in heaven, I wonder? Maybe there just wasn't enough variety in the pieces. I mean, how many Ave Verum Corpus' are there? (I don't really want to know - honestly!!).

I hope I'm not offending anyone with this blog (probably Jocelyn and Glenda actually - sorry girls).

Tomorrow's another day !

1 comment:

Pat said...

You're not offending me! I like just a tad of that sort of music - I prefer a soulful, rocking, toe tapping, swaying to the music gospel choir! God made us all unique didn't he!?!
Rest up my friend-I'm about to do the same. I'm so happy that the weekend is within sight!
Blessings!