Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday 31 March

Had a sleep-in! Yeh!! We woke up to snow! Now that was unexpected! What's happening to the weather. Anyway it will be a day in as we are having Fritz, Ilona and Anna to Dinner and I am going to cook up an Australian Feast. (Kids, eat your hearts out!!!)

Have already put the Beef in the oven to slow roast! We will have my favourite roast which I don't cook very much anymore (and I used to cook every Sunday lunch for the family to enjoy). Then I will attempt another Pavlova and if it doesn't turn out, it really doesn't matter! I'll just cover it with cream, strawberries and kiwi fruit.

Sound yummy? You're invited ! ! !

3 comments:

Pat said...

What time should I be there? My mouth is watering!
Take a picture of your feast and share it with all of us!

Gaynor said...

Oops, too late. Sorry Pat. I certainly got carried away with cooking today and just read your comment. No photo. But I know you've got a great imagination. I'll invite you next time!!
I even had time to make a Lumberjack Cake for Jack's 60th tomorrow!

Joce said...

Was lovely to chat Saturday. I had a busy day (good one too) Sunday & quieter one today... nervous and excited about the musical. Wow, you made cake for Jack's birthday!! Hope it was a fun little celebration...
Lots of Love,
Joce xoxo