Monday, March 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS




My Darling Sister Irene turns..... on 12 March. She's on the right here, standing with me of course. Our home is in the background.

Wishing you a very happy and special day Rene. Wish I was there to spoil you a little (like that ever happens). Can't even remember the last time I was around for your Birthday. You're one in a million sis and I can't wait to see you again in September !!!!! Have a great trip to Bali and may you get all the rest and relaxation that your poor old body needs!

(Irene and George visited us here in Schopfheim, Germany for a few days in Aug/Sept last year).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your birthday greetings. I am having a busy day but good. George just brought me in a tasty break roll with chicken patty and cucumber on it.
Had a lovely weekend. Went to George and June's for a birthday dinner.

Today .... I have had about 15 calls for my birthday. How lovely was that. Jacqui just came in and gave me a big kiss. And Andrew put up a colour birthday poster for me which was very touching.

Must fly sweetie. A lot to do.
All my love Irene xxx

Pat said...

Yet another family birthday!
Happy Birthday to Irene - may it be your best year ever!

Gaynor said...

Yes Pat, I have 4 sisters all living in Western Australia. 2 on farms and 2 in the city of Perth. 7 years difference between the oldest and the youngest. Jillian, Cherith, Irene, Gaynor and Brenda!! Jillian turns the big 60 this year!! Ouch.

Pat said...

Like sister Jillian, I too turn the big (OUCH) 60!
You are blessed to have such a lovely family.