Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday 6 March

Trying to have a low day today (that is in not doing too much). Actually I'm so tired I think I am succeeding. But I know I will pay for it tomorrow when I will have so much to do. Oh, I have put 2 loads of washing on the line!

Had a lovely phone call with our niece Amy in Newcastle, NSW and then David rang to tell us the good news of Joshua's engagement to Jayne on Saturday. Very romatic too. Good on you Joshua!

Then I spoke to Tom and Glenda. Poor Glenda is not well at the moment. It's very busy for them both with Uni going back and meeting up with old and new students.

Roger and I will go for a walk soon and then do some shopping so we can eat tonight. Sorry I am being a bit boring at the moment.

The reason we are both so tired is that we had the second part of London Lab here in Loerrach over the weekend and Monday. IT WAS FANTASTIC but full on so need a little time to recover.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hope you had some time to rest!
Thank you for praying for my husband, Hal - he came through the test well, now we are waiting on the results trusting the Lord that all will be well!

Gaynor said...

Thanks Pat for letting me know. I still have that homework to do for you. Will be meeting with Eliane today and will ask her and get back to you.
With my love, Gaynor x

Anonymous said...

Hey Gaynor being alive is not boring!! Shopping and washing is luxury in one way.
At last moment committed to study post grad certificate in Theology. Interesting as one of my colleagues said "What is theology?" A good question if you ask me. It does help conversations however. Love from
Ann

Gaynor said...

Thanks great Ann. Where are you studying? Yes, theology is a good conversation starter. Will email you soon. Love, Gaynor x