Saturday, December 13, 2008

350 POSTS ! ! !



ONLY 5 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL TIM AND AMY ARRIVE ! ! ! Y E H


Today I helped a friend in need. She has damaged her knee skiing and can't do much of anything, poor darling. She has family coming for Christmas and is feeling very cross with herself as well as very frustrated.

I did enjoy using all the various gadgets one needs to clean a house (but not me!!!). I was having a good laugh to myself about all these things and learning how to use them was fun as well!!

Listening to Celine Dion's Christmas album was a treat as well. Anyone want to buy it for me???!!!! We are sadly lacking in good music for Christmas. All of the CD's we thought we had must have belonged to the kids! Will have to stock up when we go to Australia next time!

Now I am so tired. We are suppose to be helping our Youth Pastor's parents move house tomorrow. Would I be naughty in pulling out? I just don't have the energy to do another full day's hard labour!! Maybe Roger can work for the 2 of us!

More photo's coming so stay tuned. I'm trying very hard to blog a little more regularly, at least for the time being anyway.

No comments: