Friday, December 12, 2008

MY THURSDAY



I love spending time in my little home. Today I caught up on some emailing, went shopping which was a bit exciting as I had to walk in the snow (!) and then I came home and did a whole load of baking and also made some yummy soup.

Here are some photo's of took of the snow today. There is just so much around. Sorry to my US blogging friends. This just wouldn't excite you like it does my Aussie friends, and especially my lovely family.
Photo taken from the large sunroom window looking at our back garden, the canal (where the brickwork is) and the neighbours back garden. What a picture.

Another picture out our front door. I just love it! Below is a photo taken out our loungeroom window.

It's only 6 more big sleeps until Tim and Amy arrive. Anyone would think I was counting!!!

No comments: