Wednesday, December 17, 2008

T O M O R R O W ! ! !



So, ONE more sleep. I'm not excited at all!!

Boy have I been busy! Shopping, cooking, cleaning, emailing, wrapping pressies (not too many this year), writing Chrissie cards, washing. You name it, I've been doing it. Now I am ready for bed!

Roger is feeling much better, so hopefully after a good nights sleep tonight he will be well on his way to recovery.

Have spoken to a few of my favourite people on the phone in the last couple of days. Had a lovely chat to Tom and Glenda and then Jocelyn before she took herself off to bed. Then this morning I couldn't sleep in ( ! ! ! ), so I rang lovely Cheryl in Adelaide just before she left work and then a friend from long ago Rosemary. A great way to start my day.

No more snow, though they are predicting more overnight, just in time for the arrival of Tim and Amy. I just hope it doesn't delay them.

I love life!

No comments: